PURPOSE? right at the top because it belongs there. It is the fuel that drives the engine of all other activity. It is the axle around which the wheel revolves. It is your ?Why? – whatever it might be. It doesn’t matter what your purpose is. It just has to be something big, sustained, and motivational powerful. Wanting to make $200 a month extra is NOT a purpose… wanting to give your family an extra benefit with that money is. Wanting to buy a new $10,000 car is NOT a purpose… wanting to give yourself a nicer lifestyle, more comfort, more security is.
Wanting to build a profitable business is NOT a purpose… wanting to use the profits to support a cause you believe passionately in is. In other words, do NOT confuse a GOAL with your PURPOSE. A ?goal? is achievable… and by its nature, loses meaning once you’ve achieved it.
When you have a purpose, and are passionate about it, well… all I can say is that everyone better stay out of your way, because you’re going to sweep them up or blow them off your path as you power relentlessly towards ANYTHING you set your mind to achieve.
But even with the purpose and passion, you could end up achieving nothing unless you are PERSISTENT.
Take a look at the things you are curious about, things you enjoy doing as a hobby, because it is possible to spawn a career from doing something you already love to do.
Success requires commitment. If you aren’t committed to making your endeavors successful, you will continue to suffer from mediocre results.
To succeed, you must have a powerful motivation that forces you to move forward toward your our goals to take action.
SYMPTOMS OF LACK OF PERSISTENT
1-procrastination,2-lack of interest,3-indecision,4-self-satisfaction,5-indifference,6-weakness of desire,7-lack of organized plans,8-habits,9-short cuts,10-fear of criticism,
These are the weaknesses which must be mastered by all who accumulate riches.
1. Failure to recognize and to clearly define exactly what one wants.
2. Procrastination, with or without cause. (Usually backed up with a formidable
array of alibis and excuses).
3. Lack of interest in acquiring specialized knowledge.
4. Indecision, the habit of “passing the buck” on all occasions, instead of facing
issues squarely. (Also backed by alibis).
5. The habit of relying upon alibis instead of creating definite plans for the solution
6. Self-satisfaction. There is but little remedy for this affliction, and no hope for
those who suffer from it.
7. Indifference, usually reflected in one’s readiness to compromise on all occasions,
rather than meet opposition and fight it.
8. The habit of blaming others for one’s mistakes, and accepting unfavorable circumstances as being unavoidable
9. WEAKNESS OF DESIRE, due to neglect in the choice of MOTIVES that impel
10. Willingness, even eagerness, to quit at the first sign of defeat. (Based upon one
or more of the 6 basic fears).
11. Lack of ORGANIZED PLANS, placed in writing where they may be analyzed.
12. The habit of neglecting to move on ideas, or to grasp opportunity when it
13. WISHING instead of WILLING.
14. The habit of compromising with POVERTY instead of aiming at riches. General
absence of ambition to be, to do, and to own.
15. Searching for all the short-cuts to riches, trying to GET without GIVING a
fair equivalent, usually reflected in the habit of gambling, endeavoring to drive
16. FEAR OF CRITICISM, failure to create plans and to put them into action, because
of what other people will think, do, or say. This enemy belongs at the head
of the list, because it generally exists in one’s subconscious mind, where its presence
is not recognized
HOW TO DEVELOP PERSISTENT
1. A DEFINITE PURPOSE BACKED BY BURNING DESIRE FOR ITS FULFILLMENT.
2. A DEFINITE PLAN, EXPRESSED IN CONTINUOUS ACTION.
3. A MIND CLOSED TIGHTLY AGAINST ALL NEGATIVE AND DISCOURAGING
INFLUENCES, including negative suggestions of relatives, friends and acquaintances.
4. A FRIENDLY ALLIANCE WITH ONE OR MORE PERSONS WHO WILL ENCOURAGE
ONE TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH BOTH PLAN AND PURPOSE.
These four steps are essential for success in all walks of life. the principles of this philosophy is to enable one to take these four
steps as a matter of habit. These are the steps by which one may control one’s
economic destiny. They are the steps that lead to freedom and independence of
thought. They are the steps that lead to riches, in small or great quantities. They
lead the way to power, fame, and worldly recognition.
I truly appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thanks again
Hello! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone.
I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue.
If you have any suggestions, please share. Thanks!
For the reason that the admin of this website is working, no question very shortly it will be
renowned, due to its feature contents.
I believe this is one of the such a lot vital information for me.
And i’m glad studying your article. But should remark on few basic things, The website style
is wonderful, the articles is in point of fact excellent :
D. Just right process, cheers