Just think what having the ability to generate leads so quickly would mean to your business! You could,
- Generate sales without paying for traffic
- Earn more affiliate marketing commissions
- Run profitable internal launches to your list
- Segment your list to see which offers convert the best
- Upload your list to Facebook for killer retargeting campaigns
- and that’s just for starters!
With a contest or sweepstake, you decide on the total number of prizes you’ll award ahead of time.
The number of prizes awarded in a contest are limited. So people need to feel your prize is valuable.
Want an example of how to run an incredible contest?
Check out this case study from Anthony Van Dort – he generated 4,576 leads with zero ad spend with his Up Viral contest!
On the other hand, giveaways have an unlimited number of winners. (There is no luck involved in winning a giveaway).
After participants share your campaign a certain number of times (you decide on how many) prizes are unlocked.
Emmanuel Cinca of Stacked Marketer has a crazy good Up Viral giveaway strategy that’s netted 20% of the company’s leads. Check out the case study here.